- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup Cool Whip free, thawed
- 2½ tablespoons Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free fat-free vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided - I only had regular chocolate chips.
- 6 sugar cones (like the kind by Keebler)
1. Place all ingredients except chocolate chips and sugar cones in a medium bowl. Using a handheld electric mixer set to high speed, mix until fully combined and fluffy. Fold in half of the chocolate chips.
2. Transfer mixture to a large plastic bag, squeezing it down toward one bottom corner of the bag. Snip that corner off with scissors, so that you have a makeshift piping bag.
3. Gently squeeze the ricotta mixture into the cones, evenly distributing it among them.
4. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips even on top of the filling in each cone.
5. Eat and enjoy!
Makes 6 servings.
PER SERVING (1 cone): 134 calories, 1.75g fat, 184mg sodium, 21g carbs, 0g fiber, 10.5g sugars, 6g protein
Recipe Source: Hungry Girl 1-2-3 by Lisa Lillien