- 1 ¼ lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions and bell peppers, thawed
- ¼ cup real bacon pieces
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning - I used Tony Cachere's.
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
For the Spicy Scallion Ranch dressing:
- ½ cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 scallion (green onion), finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
4 onion kaiser rolls - We used regular hamburger buns.
Optional toppings: lettuce leaves, tomato slices, onion slices
1. Place grill pan on high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very hot.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, onions and bell peppers, bacon, Cajun seasoning, salt, black pepper, and the ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce. Wet hands to prevent sticking; form turkey mixture into 4 ¾-inch-thick patties.
3. Place patties in hot grill pan; cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through. (165 degrees F)
4. For the dressing, in a small bowl, combine ranch salad dressing, scallion, and the 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce.
5. Serve patties with Spicy Scallion Ranch Dressing on split rolls. Top with lettuce, tomato, and onions if you like.
Recipe Source: Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade 20-Minute Meals