- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 20 large jalapeno peppers, halved & seeded - I used 10 jalapenos, halved.
- 10 slices prosciutto, cut in half - I only had 4 slices of prosciutto, so I cut each 1/2 into 4 strips, & it turned out to be plenty.
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees.
- Stir together the cream cheese, white cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, dill, sour cream, garlic powder, and onion powder in a mixing bowl until evenly blended. Spoon some of the cheese mixture into each jalapeno half, and wrap with slice of prosciutto, Arrange the wrapped jalapeno halves onto a broiler pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the prosciutto is beginning to brown, about 20 minutes.
**Make sure you use gloves or something to cover your hands while seeding jalapenos because they are ridiculously hot, and can burn the skin on your hands.**
Sweet Apple Mustard Dip
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard